HP People at HHC’s Past & PresentHP does not officially sponsor HHC conferences, but the folks in the HP Calculator Division are enthusiasts of programmable handheld devices just as we are, so they often attend and actively participate. Most conferences even feature a Q&A forum in which the HP representatives answer live questions from attendees.
All former employees of the HP Corvallis Division are welcome to attend HHC 2008 without cost.
We never know ahead of time exactly who will attend the conference, but the following HP folks (in alphabetical order) have attended previous conferences:
- Dave Arnett (Hardware)
- Jean-Yves Avenard (Software/Engineering)
- Jeff Blough (ACO)
- Rainer Boezle (Support)
- Ron Brooks (Applications/Marketing)
- Preston Brown (Hardware)
- Roy Bryzlowski
- Chris Bunsen (Software)
- Diana Byrne (Software/Manager) — plans to attend HHC 2008!
- Wing Cheung (Manager)
- Dave Conklin (R&D/Engineering)
- Janet Cryer (Support/Training)
- Cyrille de Brebisson (R&D) — plans to attend HHC 2008!
- Jim Donnelly (Software) — plans to attend HHC 2008!
- Bill Egbert (R&D/Engineering)
- Marc Ellis (Marketing)
- Art Garcia (Marketing)
- Roke Ghodsi (Support)
- Lee-Khuan Goh (Marketing)
- Gary Heinze (Support)
- Whit Hickman (ACO)
- Henry Horn (Documentation/“HP Keynotes” Editor)
- Kermit Jansen
- Max Jones (Software)
- Tony Jones (Engineering/Support)
- Everett Kaser (Software)
- Kheng-Joo Khaw (Singapore)
- Sam Kim (General Manager) — plans to attend HHC 2008!
- Annie Lee (Marketing)
- Nathan Meyers (Software/R&D)
- Bernie Musch (Manager/R&D)
- Charlie Patton (RPL Operating System) — plans to attend HHC 2008!
- Hank Schroeder (Documentation/Software)
- Megha Shyam (Manager/Software) — plans to attend HHC 2008!
- Gerald Squelart (Software)
- Gary Steiger (Production)
- Nancy Ullman (Marketing)
- Fred Valdez (General Manager)
- Gene Vicino (Support)
- Eric Vogel (Software/Leader)
- Chris Wallin (Manager)
- Bill Wickes (R&D/Software/“Father of RPL”)
- Dennis York (Manager)
- Raan Young (Software)
- Feng Yuan (Software)