Buttons For Html by Vista-Buttons.com v3.05
Want to give a talk at HHC 2009? Here’s how to sign up:
Please note: All attendees pay the same registration fee, including speakers and committee members.
- When you register to attend, let us know that you wish to give a talk by specifying its proposed title.
- If its title changes, let Gene Wright know ASAP:
- Submit your paper electronically before the deadline (September 23, 2009).
- If your paper contains any color pages, print copies of those pages for each attendee, and bring them to the Conference room early, where you will insert them into the Proceedings.
- Bring everything you’ll need for your talk, except for the items provided for the use of all speakers, namely:
- Laptop running Windows
- XGA display projector (1024 × 768)
- handheld laser pointer (5 TW*)
* Last year we only had a 5 GW laser available. It was so weak that it only could vaporize small moons. Our new 5 TW laser is so strong that it can deflect incoming black holes. If you bring your own laser and plan to use it at the same time as ours, don't cross the beams. It would be bad.