The following prizes will be awarded at the end of the conference:
Note: All of the prizes are donated by attendees, various vendors, and HP.
- Best Speaker (all attendees vote for the winner): GEOFF QUICKFALL.
- Programming Contest (decided by contest judges):
- RPN Contest winner: GÜNTER SCHINK.
- RPL Contest winner: ROGER HILL.
- Premium Prize winners & the prize they picked:
- Tim Wessman: DM-41 (donated by Michael Steinmann of SwissMicros GmbH)
- Brad Barton: HP-41CL board (donated by Günter Schink with support from Monte Dalrymple)
- Torben Schink: HP-75C (donated by Bob Prosperi)
- Peter Marschall: HP-12C
- John Mohn: HP-71B (donated by Wlodek)
- Eric Rechlin: HP-48 prototype (donated by HP)
- Bob Patton: NP-25 calculator
- Brian Walsh: Blue HP 50g calculator
- Stephen Thomas: HP-65A
- Bill Butler: $100 gift certificate (donated by Scott Reynolds)
- Sylvain Cote: HP Xpander
- Art Litka: HP Calculator Repair Certificate (donated by Donald ORourke)
- Wlodek: Zenwand for HP-71
- Gene Wright: uWatch
- Door Prizes (everybody won several goodies)