Want to give a talk at HHC 2016? Here’s how to sign up:
Please note: All attendees pay the same registration fee, including speakers and committee members.
- When you register to attend, let us know that you wish to give a talk by specifying its proposed title.
- If its title changes, let Gene Wright know ASAP:
- Submit your paper electronically before the deadline (September 10).
- Bring everything you’ll need for your talk, except for the items provided for the use of all speakers, namely:
- Laptop running Windows, with PowerPoint installed
- XGA display projector (1024 × 768)
- handheld laser pointer
A list of the expected talks can be seen in the table of registered attendees.