Want to give a talk at HHC 2022? Here’s how to sign up:
Please note: All attendees pay the same registration fee, including speakers and committee members.
- When you register to attend, let us know that you wish to give a talk by specifying its proposed title.
- If its title changes, let David Ramsey know ASAP!
- Submit your paper electronically before the deadline ([TBD]).
- Bring everything you’ll need for your talk, except for the items provided for the use of all speakers, namely:
- Laptop running Windows, with PowerPoint installed
- Ceiling Mounted LCD Projector & Screen
- Flip charts (up to two) as needed
- Sound system with two (2) microphones - one handheld and one lavaliere/lapel
- Surge protectors and extension cords as needed
A list of the expected talks can be seen in the table of registered attendees.