HHC 2008 Dinner MenuThe Saturday Evening HHC Dinner is always a memorable feast. This year’s dinner was hosted by HP (Corvallis Division) in their own banquet room. Wow, it was incredible! Here’s the menu:
- Apricot Glazed Cedar Planked Salmon
- Salmon basted with apricot glaze and grilled on cedar planks.
- Served with a salsa of grilled pineapple, red bell pepper, cider vinegar, cilantro, jicama and scallions.
- Cranberry Orange Glazed Chicken Breast
- Tender chicken breast
- Basted with a glaze of cranberries, orange juice and zest, parsley and garlic
- Prosciutto Wrapped Scallions
- Sea scallops wrapped with prosciutto ham
- Basted with butter, lemon, basil and pepper
- Vegetarian Polenta à la Funghi
- Griddled polenta topped with a creamy sauce of crimini, shitake and button mushrooms
- Polenta: cornmeal, parmesan, butter, garlic and salt
- Sauce: mushrooms, cream, olive oil, onion, tomatoes, rosemary and sherry
- Pasta Alfredo
- Pasta tossed with a sauce of cream, parmesan and garlic
- Wild Rice Pilaf
- Rice blend with celery, onion and carrot vegetarian
- Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
- Garlic, olive oil, parsley, rosemary and scallions vegetarian
- Vegetable Medley
- Fresh seasonal vegetables
Everybody left the banquet hall well satisfied, singing the praises of the chef. There were also several different exquisite desserts available, not even shown on the posted menu.